Nov 14, 2010

The Tale of 2 Brothers

The 2 brothers in question are Zac & Joshua, my furbaby twins. This photo is one of my favourites of the two of them sitting together on the window sill in my craft room.    

I kept this layout simple, taking inspiration from a Prima sketch that was chosen by Heather, our team leader in The Rik Rak Ravers. I used brushed corduroy distress ink to edge the white cardstock, tore strips of scrap papers and layered them with some braiding and finished off with some Prima flowers and pearls. The 'family' sticker I used for the centre of the large flower was taken from a sheet of Melissa Frances themed stickers.



One of many cat / dog layouts that I am hoping to share with you over the next few months as I build up an album dedicated to all my furbabies. 

Hugs
Dee
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your use of white space and all the strips layered up. Very effective and makes the lovely photograph the centre of attention.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)