Oct 13, 2010

Finally some creativity - Twilight ATC Swap

Lately my blog has been totally overtaken by fur, be it canine or feline, so its great to be able to post about some crafting again. During September I took part in an  ATC swap on UKScrappers. The theme was The Twilight Saga, so when it came to me choosing a picture for me ATC it had to be Edward. These are my contribution to the swap:



At the end of the month I received these fantastic ATC's back from the host:


This is the first ATC swap that I have be involved in and I really enjoyed it. It was great to received everyone's ATC and I will certainly be on the look out for more swaps.

TFL
Hugs
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your ATC Dee and love all the ones that you have received in return - they are very lush.

    Hugs
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)