Oct 8, 2011

Sketch & Scrap plus . . . . .

some weekly challenges on UKScrappers.

Firstly my Sketch & Scrap LO for September – Casting.

This months sketch was chosen by the lovely Lisa:

S&S September

I immediately loved the sketch but wanted to step away from the floral feminine feel. I turned the sketch 90 degree’s clockwise to accommodate these photo’s of Joe taken while out fishing during the summer.  I titled my page Casting as its a family joke. The boys have spent many hours fishing without ever catching anything, so I would say to them ‘Oh are you going casting at the weekend’!

casting

The weekly challenge on UKScrappers is a great way to get your mojo flowing and these next few pages were all done for various challenges.

Biscuit

Photo of my adorable Whisker Biscuit, or as she is known at home ‘Biscuit’. The challenge was to use brown, a title beginning with ‘B’, use lots of embellishments beginning with ‘B’ – brads, butterflies, banner, blooms.

Biscuit

The title for this was designed in Photoshop and printed onto Safmat

BiscuitCU1

Super cute resin cat embellishment!

BiscuitCU2

Give Me Cornetto

The twins looking like they were really enjoying their ice cream cones. The challenge here was to use an advertisement logo as your title as this title popped into my head immediately. I cut around the photos to get rid of all the busy background.

Give-Me-Cornetto

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Dee
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dee, how gorgeous, I love your take on the sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Dee and I really love that your cats name is Biscuit, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)