May 31, 2013

The Outdoors Type

I have a layout to share with you today – it’s been a while!  I just haven’t had the urge to scrapbook but the other day I was surfing the web for inspiration and landed up at the CSI website and their latest challenge appealed to me. I had the perfect photo to go with their colour combination just waiting to be scrapped, it’s a picture of Joe from 2009 during a rock climb at Malin Head

IMG_0555-Edit

The little bird sitting on top of the flags was from the free digital elements I downloaded from the CSI site.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

2 comments:

  1. great layout and that little bird is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely - love the colour scheme and the circle embellishments are fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)