Mar 18, 2010

Home is where the heart is x

It is so good to be home! After a fabulous 10 days in Las Vegas with my husband it is great to be back in my own bed (complete with kitty kat's) and a hot cup of tea in the mornings.

After a disturbed nights sleep complete with a cup of tea and chat at 4am with Eugene I have managed to accomplish absolutely nothing today and it looks like dinner is coming straight out of the freezer where my 'back-up' lives (ie. pizza, frozen fish, meat pie or such like)

I cant wait to start playing with the suitcase full of new scrapbooking goodies I bought on my visit to Vegas. There was a scrapbook expo on at the Riveria Hotel which was fabulous, then I visited The Julie Jane Paper Co store, the Scrappin Time Megastore and Scrappy-Do Store which were all equally fabulous. So many wonderful things I could have easily filled 3, 4, 5, 6 . . . . . . suitcases!!!

Lets hope a few more nights in my own bed get me back on track for scrapping because the March Challenge at  'Adornit' has been set plus I have February to complete for the 2010 Mini Album challenge at UKScrappers . . . . .  and all the personal projects I'm working on too - busy busy busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)