Mar 19, 2010

Ready to Scrap . . . .

Well last night went ok I managed to sleep all the way through until 5am! Quite an achievement. The jet lag seems to be fading. Mind you I might change my mind about that around 6pm tonight when I feel like I'm ready for bed - but right now I feel ready to scrap. . . . . the laundry is on, housework done, kids off to school (except Joe who has a day off for study) and the sun is shining.

I loaded my photo's from Vegas onto my computer and there are some great ones for scrapping with - another project to add to my 'To Do List'. As for the current task at hand I am unsure which pics I am going to use for my February pages in my 2010 Mini Album. February was not a great month - horrid weather, dark nights, had a bad cold and sinus trouble not the ideal things to be scrapping about. Maybe I will take advise from some of the ladies who are doing the same challenge and not use any photo's this month - just a whole heap of journalling about things I did/ or didn't do as the case maybe. . .  lol

Hopefully winter is now well and truly behind us and spring can get underway - where are the daffodils ??? we are already in the middle of march and I have seen one yet.

My new craft goodies from my trip to vegas are calling very loudly now so its a scrappy afternoon for me today . . . .  until I start to feel sleepy that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)