May 12, 2010

Craft Room Pics

Finally managed to sort out some up to date pics of my little piece of paradise - aka My Craft Room! I spend most of my time in here accompanied by a cup of tea and a few fur-babies. Most of my storage came from Ikea, or as I like to call it 'I Want It, I Need It'. They have so much great stuff there and the breakfast in the cafe is pretty good too! I particularly love my display units for my 'Blue Nose Bear' Collection - it keeps them safe from kitty-kat-kapers!






Zac and Murphy got in on this shot, perched happily on the desk watching me take photo's!



tfl x

3 comments:

  1. You have just the most amazing craft room, I can imagine you sitting in there, just smiling and looking around.

    By the way, as I'm writing this, I can see on your blog the cutest picture of Bailey ...aawwww, what a little sweetheart.

    Great blog, I'll be visiting more often x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GOSH that is a gorgeous room, and I love your walls even though I am not a pink girl. I wish I could come and play. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a lovely and tidy craft room - im a shade of green here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)