May 10, 2010

Picture Perfect

Not much posting lately as I have been out playing with my camera in the glorious weather we have been having. I am taking part in a couple of photography challenges at the moment which is a great way to get motivated to get out there and use my camera. Im still on a massive learning curve accompanied by my ever growing stash of manuals and self help books but loving every minute of it. So I thought I would share a few of my favs so far:


This is Bailey, one of my 6 fur-babies. He is such a cutie and full of mischief. I love the way this portrait turned out, especially his whiskers . He sat looking straight at me for sometime - a purr-fect professional model.



These two were taken at Kinnego Bay. A beautiful beach just a short drive away from my home.





And finally one from Malin Head. I love taking photo's up there. 
This photo was short-listed in the April comp on UKScrappers.



TFL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)