Apr 29, 2010

Tummybugs and Cleaning . . .

Not much in the way of productivity has happen over the last couple of days as DS2 has been poorly with a tummy bug so I took the opportunity instead to get my craft room back to its neat and tidy form after the hectic weekend of the CC. Just waiting on hubby to  put up the remaining shelves (which I wouldn't let him do at the weekend because of the CC . . lol) and then I can take some up to date pics.

So, just one new LO to share today, which incidentally features DS2 when he was on better form during a recent hiking adventure through the Ards Forest NP. He came across a piece of bark which he was totally fascinated by. Its amazing what you might discover if you just go out and explore!


tfl x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)