Apr 25, 2010

The end of the Cyber Crop is near . . . .

What a weekend its been! I didnt leave the house at all and yet I had the most fun this weekend taking part in the UKScrappers Cyber Crop. Fab classes and challenges and great chat amongst my teamies as well as some cute swaps.  It is the first Cyber Crop I have taken part in and I cant wait for the next one. I managed to complete around 13 LO's - Wow! Even surprised myself . . . lol  I will post some pics in a later post when I have recouped some energy. Huge hugs for everyone at UKS!

Meanwhile I was doing a little blog hopping and came across the most gorgeous Blog Candy - its from Janiel over at Scrappyjandesigns:


Pop over and check it out - her blog is so inspirational. So for now Good Day, Good Afternoon and Good Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)