Apr 13, 2010

Its Official . . . I've signed up to GoGo!!

I took the plunge yesterday and signed up to the ScrapaGoGo Monthly Kits - so excited. I have been looking around the kit clubs for one to join as buying supplies here is just not an option with my nearest shop around 2½ hours drive so it will be great to have a regular flow of goodies coming my way. I also have my forms for the GoGoGetaway Retreat filled in and ready to go off - now we are talking mega excitement !! Hope I get a place.

Amy & Tony's Confirmation is on Sunday so I guess housework is on the menu this week, along with some prep for the Cyber Crop coming up on the 23rd - time sure is flying.

I have almost finished 2 pages (started one before I finished another - unlike me!) which I will post when they are done. I just need to find the right words to journal on my 'Joe' page - do you ever have that moment when you know what you want to say but just cant find the right words ?? Its coming to me though . . .  slowly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)