Apr 1, 2010

Love Ya, Miss Ya, Wish I Could Have Kissed Ya xx

This is my layout for the March Challenge at Adornit. This months theme was things we say everyday and the page elements required were striped paper, quote strips and brads. Everyday when I drop Amy & Tony (our twins!) off to school we say our little saying instead of having the traditional kiss goodbye.

My quote strips journalling reads 'Love ya, Miss Ya, Wish I could have kissed ya'  This is because . .  the two of you are embarrassed in case any of the other kids see you kiss me goodbye. So we dont kiss . .  instead we have our own saying xx'


Posted by Picasa

I chose pink and blue for the colour scheme to cover the girl / boy theme of the photo's and added a little of the new bling that I brought back from my holiday to Vegas. I am really pleased with the finished layout - it makes a change to use more than one photo on a page as lately that is a rut I have been stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)