Apr 19, 2010

Purr-fect

I made this Purr-fect card today using a digi stamp I bought from Whimsy by Crissy Armstrong. Crissy has started a new challenge blog  - 'Sundays with Crissy' - and the first challenge was to do a combo. You can interpret combo however you like, so my combo is a digi stamp combined with Promarkers (which I have just bought and started playing with so not too good with them just yet) and a sentiment stamp from my stash of acrylic stamps. I used PaperMania papers and distressed them with one of my favourites to play with  at the mo, Tim Holtz Distress Ink's (I used Brushed Corduroy)



I love digi stamps!!! You can do so much with them but the best thing about them is you download them in an instant - shop, download and play - no waiting for them to arrive through the post! There are some gorgeous stamp sets on the Whimsy website so I'm sure I will be popping by often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)