Apr 21, 2010

U R . . . so funny

Finally got around to finishing my LO of Joe. I love the colours on this which were inspired by Joe's T-shirt. This is also one of my favourite photo's of Joe which was taken last summer. He is the family clown, the joker, the one to make you laugh even when you dont want to laugh. Joe, U R . . .  so funny!









So I am spending the rest of the day on my Mystery Kit for the UKScrappers Cyber Crop. I have one project finished (which I cant show you because its locked away in the UKScrappers Gallery until the Cyber Crop starts on Friday) and 2 more planned . . .  dont know how they will turn out but will give it a go. Working with the MK has been a real challenge for me because I am used to adding bits and pieces of everything together so to be restricted on using just the kit items is a tough one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)