Apr 7, 2010

Just a quickie . . .

Well the online community thing is going so well that I am going to have to set myself limits. I have been chatting and posting on and off all day so much so that I have hardly done any scrapping. Still chatting about it is almost as much fun (I said almost!!!) as doing it. I have been poking my nose in on some of the galleries and I have seen some great layouts. I have made a note of a few ideas that I am going to lift for use on my layouts in the future.

I have signed up for UKS Cyber Crop later this month. Its my first go at something like this so I am really excited, and I also am quite fancying the look of the monthly kit from Scrapagogo so will probably sign up for that when I get some money in to prop up the ever decreasing bank balance. Who knows, start with a kit and work my way up to one of their Retreats - now wouldn't that be lovely :)

So, I think its off to bed now. Need to get my reading fix - Tess Gerritsen's The Surgeon. Its an excellent book, although not so sure it was the right choice for bedtime reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)