Apr 26, 2010

Monday in Mayfair


Oh I am so chuffed today which is unusual for a monday. The UKS Cyber Crop came to an end late last night and I took to my bed absolutely shattered. Woke up this morning totally refreshed and ready for the day ahead, which started with me logging on to UKS to check up on developments from over night and low and behold one of my LO's was selected as a Class Winner!!!! I am so pleased that the class instructor, Sharon, chose my LO. Her class was amazing and really took me to places I would not have gone on my own. I had paint everywhere, glue, ribbon and paper and it was fantastic! This is my finished LO:


Her class can be found here.

The CC was great fun and I managed to complete most of the classes and a few challenges too. These are some of my LO's:

















tfl x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)