Apr 12, 2010

Where did the past few days go ???

Wow!! The past few days have just flown by. The sun came out so we have spent a lot of time outdoors over the past few days and the time has just flown. The kids have gone back to school this morning so the house is very quiet! Although my kitchen is now covered in sand and there are wetsuits hanging around outside so a sure sign that spring/summer has definitely arrived in Templemoyle.

We spent Saturday at Ards Forest NP hiking with Max & Coco. Amy dressed for the occasion as usual. Love this pic of her posing in her Primark shades . . lol x



Sunday was Mass in the morning and the beach all afternoon. Hence sand and wetsuits reference at the top of this post.

Now back to business - I have soooo much to catch up on with my scrapbooking. I have to finish my February & March pages for the Mini Book Challenge, get some prep done for the CC  on UKS and do the April Adornit Challenge.

On the subject of Adornit - I received my prize goodies for the February Challenge and they are gorgeous: What Do you Think ??


I need to get myself in gear to catch up with everything . .  i dont like being behind . .  it creates STRESS and STRESS leads to excessive intake of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)