Sep 25, 2012

Take one cheap note pad. . . . .


notepad


some sheets of canvas paper, a few scraps of Fancy Pants Country Boutique paper, a bit of lace and a button and what do you get ?






This.

notepadwebboard

This note pad is going to sit beside my computer so when I see something that inspires me I can jot it down, draw a picture or even print out things and stick them in.

I used the twill ribbon to create a clasp and placed a small magnet underneath the canvas sheet before sticking it down and the opposite magnet is sewn in under the lace bloom. 

Not bad for a 34p note pad eh!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fab hun, Im a sucker for notebooks. Mine for inspiration is just a plain wee red one so maybe I will need to jazz it up a bit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)