Aug 5, 2010

Pimp My Ride

I've been making the most of my free time while I can as its short and sweet at the moment with the children on summer holidays. On my craft desk at the moment are half dozen things that need starting / finishing but what did I do last night ? I pushed them all the one side and started a new LO . . .lol!

I am determined to use my beautiful Go-Go kits as they are starting to back up now and they are too gorgeous to just keep in storage files so I found the perfect photo to use with my June kit - Are We There Yet ? and a sketch from Pagemaps.

This photo is of my son Tony when he was around 2 years old - he loved his car x


I particularly loved the Maya Road chipboard shapes we got with this kit and couldnt resist inking my car in bright red to match Tony's car. I like the way it works with the subtle colours of the papers.

tfl
Hugs
Dee
xx

3 comments:

  1. ah such a cute pic and a brilliant layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love the colours and papers. The little chipboard car is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. That title cracked me up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)