Feb 13, 2011

52Q - Tags 4 & 5

Finally I am caught up on my 52Q Tags for week 4 & 5. I knew I would fall behind at some point but I didn't expect it to be so soon into the year!  Oh well, thats life I suppose.

The question for week 4 was: When you look into your eyes what do you see ?

Here is my tag:

 

The eyes on there are mine, complete with wrinkles and crow's feet!  My journalling is hidden on the back as with my other tags. The papers used on this were Basic Grey scraps from my over flowing scraps box - so a good way of using up little bits of paper.

The question for week 5 was : How do you feel today ?  (Today being 31st January 2011)

Here is my tag :


Today I feel happy!!  The photo in the centre of the flower was the reason I felt happy, my new Shih Tzu puppy Lincoln that my husband bought for me the day before.

I played around with rubber stamps and embossing powders for this one. I must confess Im not too happy with this, my heart wasnt really 'in it' and I was rushing to catch up, but I decided to go with it anyway. I'll take it as a lesson learnt - I really need to keep up week by week so that I dont put myself under pressure.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Dee
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags I love the Lincoln flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Dee, yes I've fallen behind as well ... you're just what I need to give me the push I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those tags hun . Love piccy of pussy cat too!Have a happy WOYWW
    hugs judex22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tags, and congrats on a new puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)