Feb 2, 2011

Cousins By Birth, Friends By Choice

A quick post to share a LO with you that I did for this months Sketch & Scrap challenge, in between my sorting and packing for my weekend away to Peace Haven with some of the ladies from the Twilight Social Group on UKS.

This photo was taken last May of my son Joe and niece Correna. They are the best of friends and have always been so close.  I love this photo of them together.


I made this flower using my Cricut Expression! 

Thanks for stopping by,
I'll be back after my fab weekend away to share some of my crafty 
creations and pic or two of us ladies that scrap!

Dee
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Dee, it's just such an amazing layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Dee and fab photo!! See you this weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photo and a super layout - love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! A gorgeously simple LO. Love the photo too, it's so clear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)