Aug 1, 2011

Sketch & Scrap Time

Its August 1st so that can only mean Sketch & Scrap time. Here is the sketch for this months LO :

S&S July

And here is my interpretation :

Always x

Always

I kept to the sketch almost exactly  this time with just one slight change, substituting one of the photo spaces with a poem.

The photo is one of our wedding pics which I converted into black and white.

The background stamp,butterflies and ‘Bliss’ are all Stampin’ Up stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dee
xxx

2 comments:

  1. How funny as I used the sketch for one of our wedding photos, and I too turned it to black & White lol. I just adore what you've done here

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dreamy and romantic, Dee

    L xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)