Dec 14, 2011

Happy Faces

The 3rd and final sketch on the My Creative Sketches blog is up and running and this is my take on the sketch. I really liked this sketch just the way it was so I haven’t changed things much at all.

Sketch3

And here is my LO – Happy Faces

Happy-Faces

You wouldn’t believe how long it took to get the kids to sit still for this photo!  I have lots of outtakes and I really likes some of them so I wanted to scrap the silly photo with the nice one but without the silly pic being too visible so I opted for a flap:

Happy-Faces-2

And a few close-ups of the embellies:

Happy-Faces-3

Happy-Faces-4

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Dee
xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Dee!!! Love the ''silly'' photo on the other side, what a good idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Dee! LOVE the colors, fun photos and hidden journaling. Awesome job! Thanks so much for playing along!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page...I love how the photo lifts up. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Dee Love the silly photo and journalling under the flap. Great choice of colours and fab embellies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, I love the hidden journaling
    thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Page...Love the hidden Picture and journaling.... Thanks for Playing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout and fantastic hidden journaling, thanks for playing along with the MCS Sketch Contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)