Dec 7, 2011

Ship of Dreams

Its Sketch and Scrap time – well it was last week, Im just a bit behind uploading to my blog!

This months sketch was chosen by Jo and had lots of layers to work with which I like:

S&S November

I wanted to use up the Bo Bunny Etc. papers that I got in a Scraps of Darkness kit and found this photo from back in 2006 when Eugene and I visited The Titanic Experience while we were in Las Vegas. The famous staircase has been replicated and we couldn’t resist a photo opportunity.

Ship-of-Dreams

One of the papers had these faux postcards printed on them so I decided to cut one out as a mat for the photo then do my journaling on the back.

ship-of-dreams-2

Since being introduced to the Dusty Attic products in a recent My Creative Scrapbook kit I am hooked. The two ornate corners were embossed with copper to coordinate them with the papers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Dee
xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout Dee, you've done that sketch proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee I just love this one and using the postcard for journalling is fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)