Dec 15, 2011

Websters Pages and Dusty Attic . . .

After getting some Websters Pages products in one of my MCS kits recently I have become addicted. The same kit also introduced to me Dusty Attic chipboard products.

Here a 2 LO’s I have done with the All About Me range from Websters Pages.

Formal Wear

Joe all dressed up for his Formal (school prom – here in Ireland it is called a Formal instead) hence the title which I thought fitting giving the clothes he is wearing too.

formal-wear

The ornate swirly on the bottom of the page is by Dusty Attic. It actually came as one whole piece but was configured differently so I cut it and repositioned it how I wanted it. I coloured and embossed it to match the papers.

I used this sketch from the Dusty Attic forum:

This second LO was done for the Dec week 1 challenge on UKS.

I love Your Smile

The criteria here was to use the sketch provided, stamping and dimension. I used a rubber stamp which complimented the images on the green WP paper to create the white / blue background. I also stamped the blooms onto WP paper and arranged them to give the LO dimension.

I-love-your-Smile

I-love-your-smile-2

I-love-your-smile-3

I-love-your-smile-4

I think I will be doing  many LO’s with products from both of these manufacturers during 2012!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Dee
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)