Mar 1, 2012

Sketch & Scrap - Cookie Munching!

Its the first of the month which means time for the Sketch & Scrap group reveal. This month our sketch was chosen by Alison:

February - Ali

I used a few of the elements to inspire my LO rather then sticking to the sketch as it was as I didn’t have four photo’s I wanted to scrap together.  I took away one of the photo spaces, moved the circular title up and turned everything on a slight angel and came up with this:

The JoMo Guide to Cookie Munching

Cookie-Munching

These papers are all from the My Minds Eye Kraft Fun Day range. I used many different fonts together as I read somewhere whilst blog-hopping, that this is a good way to create interest on a LO. I like the way it looks.

CookieMunchingCU

The tag at the top pulls out to reveal my journaling which reads ‘ Always the Joker, Always the Clown!  I couldn’t resist this set of snap shots of you messing about at the tea table. Nov 2011’

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)