Dec 6, 2010

Ards Forest NP Mini Album

My work in progress is finished! I am really pleased with how this mini album has turned out. Back in April of this year we went to the Ards Forest National Park in Co Donegal. It is a stunning place, the scenery is spectacular. We had beautiful weather all day long and everyone, including Max & Coco-Bean had a great time. Thankfully Eugene was driving because by the time we got into the car I was exhausted and slept the whole way home.

I have so many photo's from that day which I wanted to scrap so I decided to make a mini album instead. When I got my first Gotta Craft kit though the post I knew straight away these were the papers I was going to use with my Ards Forest photos. The range is Hoopla by Glitz. And best of all, my album is finished and I still have enough of the kit to make at least 2 LO's.

I also used my PaperArtsy Stamps to embellish the pages.














TFL,
Dee
xx

5 comments:

  1. Dee that is a stunning mini album. I love this kit - my fav so far and your pics are perfect for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab album Dee - those papers were perfect for your photographs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous dee, the pp's work so well with the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Dee, you must just be over the moon with your album, it looks just fabulous - and the papers couldn't have been better for it. FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi love you done some good work there love the pic looking good xxx janx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)