Dec 3, 2010

Card Making Creations

My energy levels are at an all time low right now so Im not actually getting much done in the way creativity so I thought I would share a few cards that I made a while ago but couldn't share in case the people I made them for just happen to be browsing my blog!

This Twilight card featuring the gorgeous Edward was made for Karen a friend of mine on the Twilight Social Group on UKS. I was a little self-indulgent when I made this as I would like nothing more than to get Edward through the post on my birthday . . lol x




This birthday card was for my Sister Jan using one of my favourite Penny Black stamps x



I made this Popcorn Bear card for a challenge a while back and missed the deadline for uploading so it went into my box of cards and was forgotten until Amy needed a card for a friends birthday last week. 



This Thank You card I made for my friend Jacqui who helped me a lot with advice and the loan of some essential equipment while Coco-Bean had her pups. I used the Stampin Up Flutterby Stamp to make the butterflies.



I do have a few projects on the go which should be finished soon, I just need my Mojo back!

TFL,
Dee
xx

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Dee, of course the Edward one is my favourite ;) He is coloured so beautifully! But I have to say the butterfly card is a close second :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)