Dec 4, 2010

Picture Perfect Bailey

The November challenge in my Sketch & Scrap Group was to take inspiration from  this sketch by July Gaceta:


This is my LO featuring my beautiful furbaby Bailey. I used Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi papers and the title is made using Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas.  


Some close-ups :

I've had this little charm of a cat with a diamonte fish for ages now I cant remember where I got it from. Im so pleased that I finally got to use it, it fits so right with this LO. 



TFL
Dee
xxx

2 comments:

  1. A really lovely sketch and I just love everything about this layout.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really fab sketch and just love the beautiful layout you made with it! Of course I really like that you have used Bo Bunny papers!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)