Dec 7, 2010

Co-Ordinating Birthday Card & Gift

This week a very dear friend of our's, Rose is celebrating her 77th birthday and I wanted to make her a gift as she always remarks on my LO's and mini albums and loves to sit and look through my albums, particularly those that have LO's of the children in them. I read this short verse in a copy of our Parish newsletter and thought how lovely it was and I was sure that she would like it too:

Happy Moments, Praise God
Difficult Moments, Seek God
Quiet Moments, Worship God
Painful Moments, Trust God
Every Moment, Thank God


This is the framed verse I have made for 
her with a co-ordinating card.


A close-up of the frame 

And the flowers


The Co-ordinating Card



3 comments:

  1. DEE I LOVE IT !!! what fabulous gift I am sure it will be much appreciated hugs Monica xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dee - what a thoughtful present. What punches did you use for the flowers?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice love good work xx jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)