Dec 11, 2010

Cats Are Like Chocolates . . .

its hard to have just one!!  Well in my case it is anyway, you only have to look at my furbaby blog to see that.  A while ago I bought myself a keychain that I found in town which had that very saying on it along with 6 cute cats. The minute I saw it I knew I would be using that saying as a title on a LO and this week I got to do just that thanks to the challenge set on the Scrapology Blog this month. This  is the sketch we were given for the challenge:


And this is my interpretation:

The furbabies from top left are Joshua, Zac, Lola La'Finkle and Murphy
And from bottom left Bailey, Whisker Biscuit, Madison Babycakes and Danny



This LO will fit nicely as the first page of my cat album that I am working on as it introduces all the furbabies.

TFL,
Hugs
Dee
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Dee, I so agree with that saying and love your layout. Such cute kcats. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO and LOVE your cats.
    I have two new ones since October and agree with the sentiment too.

    Thanks for joining us this month and good luck :)
    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Dee .... AMAZING! I just love your layout. You could be more right with your title and saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen this over on Scrapology - really lovely, your furbabies look gorgeous.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)