Jan 24, 2011

52Q - Tag 3

Last night I finally got round to doing my week 3 tag, just in time for question 4 to be release this morning!!  So a close call for 'keeping up' but I did it. Unfortunately though it means that I dont have any 'in progress' photo's to share (which was a little target I had set myself) as the artificial light in my craftroom was no good for taking clear photo's. 

The question in week 3 was 'Do You Believe In Fairies? ' so of course I had to put a fairy on my tag. I stamped the image with a memento ink pad onto coated cardstock and then used my promarkers to colour in. The background paper is from ColorBok's range Sweet Blooms.  Again using my promarkers I stamped the word 'believe' at random around the tag to add a finishing touch.



So on to week 4 !
Thanks for stopping by
Dee
xx

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)