May 12, 2011

February–Project 12

Well after starting this DLO for Project 12 way back at the beginning of April at the Loch House Retreat I have finally added the journaling and its finished!  Talk about procrastinate . . . . . I must be the Queen of Procrastination!!

Here is the Project 12 sketch for February:

february

And my finished double layout:

Feb-Project-12

I had quite a few lovely photo’s for February but had to narrow it down to just a few and I definitely had to use the one of Joe with his Chocolate Fudge Muffins!  They tasted as good as they look too. 

Left Hand Page

Feb-LP

The weather in February was actually not bad at all considering the time of year, we actually had a lot of days out with the dogs and some fun family time around the house during the school half term break.

Right Hand Page

Feb-RP

So now that the February pages are done its onto March & April!
See I'm not that far behind. . . . lol

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Dee
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fab layout Dee but no pictures of the Twi Adds retreat LOL surely that was your Feb highlight LOL!!!!!

    Good to see you back blogging again!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Dee, I think I share the title of Queen of Procrastinating with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination would be my first name if I let it!! Your LO is fab though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)