May 6, 2011

Its Sketch & Scrap Time

Actually it was Sketch and Scrap time 3 days ago but hey – Im getting there!

Sketch and Scrap is a group Im a member of on UKScrappers. Each month a different member of the team choose a sketch for everyone to follow, its a great idea and quite amazing how different everybody interrupts the sketch.

This month it was my turn to choose the sketch and I chose this one from Sassy Lil’ Sketches. I didn’t particular like the sketch which is a little bit crazy I suppose. Why would I choose it ? Well the whole idea is to be challenged and I knew I would be challenged by it especially as it is a multi-photo sketch, so I assumed most of the team would find it a challenge too.

April-2011

I decided to use some photo’s of our family day out at the beach on St Patricks Day this year. Amy had drawn shamrocks on everybody with her make-up kit and a great day was had by all. Eugene’s best friend Richard joined us for the day and was crazy enough to go into the sea with my lot. And for those of you wondering, my darling husband is the mad man WITHOUT a wetsuit on!

Piles-of-Smiles-2

In order for these photo’s to work with the sketch I had to turn it by 90 degrees. My circle is a stitched one in blue embroidery thread although it cant be seen very clearly on the photo.

The papers I used were from the Gottacraft Christmas kit. I don’t do Christmas scrapbooking so its been a task to use the papers up. Thankfully the reverse sides of the papers were not too Christmassy so I have been able to use them up here and there. The upside down bunting on this LO is made from Christmas tree’s with the bottoms cut off! Who would have thought it, Christmas papers used for a St Patricks Day LO.

Piles-of-Smile-CU1

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs
Dee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)