May 24, 2011

Mirror Image ?

No. Two cats x Bailey & Murphy

I love this photo of Bailey & Murphy and its been in my ‘to scrap’ pile for ages now. The two of them were sitting on the sofa so close together that I had to look twice myself! It really does look like a reflection don’t you think ?

Mirror-Image

This is my LO for last weeks weekly challenge on UKScrappers. The criteria was to use only one of something, 1 sheet of pretty paper, 1 button, 1 bloom, 1 piece of ribbon etc. It was actually a great challenge to get the MOJO going as being restricted to what I could use meant that I didn’t have loads of stuff to faff about with.

The one bloom rule was allowed to be ‘stretched’ and could have many layers so I did take advantage of that:

Mirror-Image-CU

I really like the black & green combo – I must use that again.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Dee
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fabby photo, and yes, I had to look carefully as it looks like a mirror image! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)