Feb 12, 2012

A Double Shocker!!

This weeks challenge on UKS really had me stumped!  The criteria called for a LO featuring a woman / women, sewing and scrapping about an achievement.  Ok, so the sewing part is easy I love to sew on my pages, a picture of a woman/women is easy too I have plenty in my ‘to scrap’ box of Amy but none that would fit a LO about an achievement. So I had been trying to come up with something all week long without any success until Friday. Friday was the day we were to attend a Baptism Service where Eugene was to stand as Godfather to his friends son. Now I don't do dressy. Im never comfortable getting all glammed up and Im definitely not a skirt or dress type of gal but when it comes to something like a Baptism or Wedding then I do make the effort. So here we go, not only is this a LO with a photo of me on it, its also a photo of me wearing a dress – double shocker!!

she-has-legs-3

As seeing me in a dress or skirt is extremely rare whenever I wear something a touch more feminine I always get the comments and jokes. The more common of these being ‘She has legs!’  I don't know what people think I walk about on all the time , I mean its not as if I have fresh air under my Jeans . .lol

I used up some more scraps from my scrap box and a Prima mask to ink in the brick wall as I thought it went well with me standing  at the front door.  So I eventually managed to do the weekly challenge but nothing like a last minute dash eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)