Feb 19, 2012

Hip Chick


UKS_colour_combo_feb



This sweet colour combo was the only criteria for the  February House Challenge on UKS. Perfect pastel shades with a splash for fuchsia.

I found these papers in my stash that were from a 6 x 6 pad which came free with a magazine a fair while back. They were not labelled so I don't know exactly what range / manufacturer they are from but they fit this colour combo perfectly.




Hip-Chick

The Hip Chick label was cut from my Songbird Cricut Cartridge:
hip-chick-closeup-1
The scalloped flower is another Cricut cut this time using Mothers Day Bouquet:
hip-chick-closeup-2hip-chick-closeup-3
The photo of Amy was taken back in 2010 during one of her ‘photo sessions’ – this girl loves having her photo taken, unlike her mother!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)